Autumn Background

Autumn Background

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What I did for School...

Today for school, I needed to write a short story with three paragraphs. I ended up doing five paragraphs. Here is the story I wrote,


The Lost Dog  


One day as two best friends,who were also sisters, were walking down the road they saw a lost dog. They decided to take her home and give her a bath, feed her and teach her tricks. When they brought her home their Mom said "We can keep her until her owner comes for her. We can put up signs and at school you guys can put a sign up on the bulletin board." They both said,"Great idea Mom!" They got to work on the posters and when they were all put up they went to bed. The next day,Samantha, their best friend said,"That dog is my lost dog." They brought Samantha's dog to her house after school. The End

No comments: