Autumn Background

Autumn Background

Search This Blog

Powered By Blogger

Sunday, September 12, 2010

School

I know I haven't been on in a while, but to give everyone an update, I started school on Thursday. I have to go back tomorrow. I know most people think school is horrible, but I think it's fun, other than math. Ugh... Math is horrible. Right now I am actually working on my web-page design class. I have to look at a bunch of websites and look at the html to find some that I like. Then I have to print the list out of Urls and then I have to give it to my teacher tomorrow. We just finished our Family Reunion today. It was alot of fun as always. Chaz and Jace did a treasure hunt yesterday and Grandpa was telling stories. We also did a Chubby Bunny contest, swimming, played games and just talked. We all had a great time! That's all for now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no updates?